First, poppers and aromas are NOT to be inhaled. We do not condone poppers being inhaled.
Risks Involved with Inhaling Poppers
There are risks associated with the practice of inhaling poppers. There is no evidence to date of long-term psychological or physical damage as a result of use by inhaling poppers. But, be aware of the risks. Also, be aware the term poppers is slang for solvent cleaners. The practice of popper inhaling is not without certain risks, so you should judge yourself accordingly.
Sometimes when inhaling poppers it can be cause a slight headache. Excessive or misuse can cause you to be faint or even anemia. However in most cases people who enjoy a passive sexual role take them as a relaxant to relax the anal muscles and give them a euphoria heightened sexual feeling, to make sex more pleasurable. Sometimes, in minor cases some guys can not get an erection. This is often the body’s way of saying you’ve had too much. So, it’s time to get some fresh air. However, if you feel faint you should lie down and cease use.
- Poppers are highly flammable and should never be used near open flames or fire.
- If these liquids contact the skin wash it off immediately. It will irritate the skin and cause discomfort around the nose.
- Never drink or swallow. If accidentally swallowed contact your local emergency center immediately. Drink two or more glasses of milk or water and induce vomiting.
- Poppers and Viagra are dangerous combination and should never be used together. Never mix the two. This is extremely dangerous to your health.
- Other risks include sweating, rapid pulse, insomnia, nausea or vomiting, hallucinations, and, in rare cases they could cause seizures.
- Poppers use causes blood vessels to open, it is thus easier to get an infection, including sexually transmitted diseases such as HIV. So, always wear a rubber when having sex.
- Poppers can affect your judgment due to heightened euphoria. So always act safely and practice safe sex.